What to Expect from Drive On-Line.
|How Does Drive On-Line work?
|Drive On-Line is an automotive referral service. We have currently 60
franchised dealers that are receiving requests from Drive On-Line in Canada. In return for
an exclusive territory, each of our member dealers has committed to offer you a
hassle-free, time and money saving purchase/lease experience.
|How will using Drive On-Line benefit me?
|By using our free service, our customers receive the following benefits.
- Drive On-Line member dealers will give you a bottom-line price by e-mail or phone. Often the Drive On-Line coordinator may need to clarify your precise requirements before a no-obligation quote can be provided.
- Shop for your next automobile from the comfort of your home or office.
- Save time and hassles compared to traditional sales methods.
- Once you have determined which type of vehicle best suits your wants and
needs, be confident that the accredited Drive On-Line dealer who responds to your request
will be able to fulfill your transportation needs without having to spend more of your
valuable time driving from dealer to dealer, writing offers and counteroffers, only to end
up with a vague idea of the best deal the boss might be persuaded to accept.
Try our free service and you may save hundreds of dollars.
|What to expect after you submit a purchase request.
|After you have submitted a purchase request, heres what to expect:
- You will receive an e-mail message from us confirming that your request was received and the name, phone and e-mail address of our member dealer who will process your request.
- This franchised dealer will contact you within 48 hours of receiving your
request and will commit to sell/lease at a price quoted to you by e-mail or phone. Many
dealers are still in the process of getting e-mail so they may need to contact you by
phone or fax. Feel free to supply your business address in lieu of your home address if
|How do market conditions affect prices?
|Unusual market conditions, vehicles in short supply or in high demand,
will determine the amount of discount that Drive On-Line member dealers can give, even to
Drive On-Line customers. Drive On-Line dealers will provide extremely competitive pricing
on these vehicles.
Drive On-Line | New | Pre-Owned | Classifieds | Service | Auto Links
Dealership Links | About Us | Contact Us | © Drive On-Line 2006